Taos Web Logged

Taos Web Log | Taos, Logged | Blog Taos | Taos Blog

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Hitting the streets

Well, I've finally gone and done it -- I bought a display ad in Tempo to promote TaosExperience.com. The ad is simple, yet compelling. It says "See Taosenos on Youtube. Go to TaosExperience.com." And I use the Youtube logo.

Meanwhile, I'm keeping a daily log of video views, and I'm proud to say I've been at this for a little more than a month, and some of my videos have broken the 700-view mark. This is exciting.

Another development -- Ms Isabel Scott, aka Lokey, aka LuLu, has taken on a new project -- U.S. Space -- in the old Wisdom Cup space on St. Francis Plaza in Ranchos. Watch this location become a seething hotbed of creativity and energy inthe months to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home