Taos Web Logged

Taos Web Log | Taos, Logged | Blog Taos | Taos Blog

Friday, October 28, 2005

There are no accidents

After three years of posting a web log on my http://taosexperience.com cgi-bin web log, I had to abandon it because it suddenly quit working. Besides not posting new posts, I could no longer access old posts to turn them on or off or even edit them. Strange indeed, seeing as how John Batis at TaosNet said nothing had changed on their end (file permissions, etc.) and certainly nothing has changed in the executable scripts in my old graymatter blog which has worked just fine until I started posting some items of interest to the general public.

It was also interesting to note that all the blogs with natural taos keywords in them have been taken -- and even more interestingly -- by people who do not appear to be posting at all.

It was hard to delete three years worth of search engine / content / validation on the web, but I really didn't have a choice, seeing as how I could no longer post or edit old posts (previous to 10/27/2005).

What you'll see is a little bit of catching up. Often times the date of posting will not be the same as the date of the event, so things are going to be part of a somewhat "different" continuum. What else is new?

I do think it's interesting that I lost my old blog. I can only speculate as to why. Quite possibly, I'm the only one who cares.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home